ABOUT THIS BLOG

With a long family history that goes back many generations in this area it pains me to see the impact that government neglect is having on our area. The two major parties are simply not up to the job anymore. I can no longer sit back and watch this happen and have decided to run for the state seat of Cairns.

It is time we had a voice in parliament again, not puppets of faceless party machines from Canberra. By posting media releases on this blog the people of Cairns can determine if we have policies and concepts that they agree with.

I ask you to join me in ensuring that Cairns and Far North Queensland gets a fair go.































Saturday, August 13, 2011

UPDATE

To my supporters, followers and interested parties as you are now aware there have been merger talks with the Bob Katter led Australian Party. The so called issues and lack of consultation with candidates is incorrect. This has been fanned in the media by the two major parties who are running scared because one's hopeless mismanagement puts them in peril of getting kicked out and the others lack of vision, policy, leadership etc etc puts them in peril of never getting in to Government.
We are going through a transition phase now as we go through the legalities of the move so I ask you all to bear with us.
I can assure you that I will be nominating for the state seat of Cairns and continue to fight to get us proper representation as I have over the past 12 months.

The state of the ALP and the LNP up here proves more than ever that Cairns needs a real voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment